Wednesday, January 22, 2014

When Daddy stays home

Braska reporting: Yesterday Daddy stayed home from work because KiKi was sick and Mommy needed to get a lot of her job work done.  Then my school decided it was a snow day, so I got to stay with them.

I like to hold Kinlee sometimes when she isn't feeling good or when she's sad. That's what good big sisters do. Even though she's bigger than I am now. So I gave her some cuddles for a while. I think it helped.

And then we both watched Daddy do some of his work on the computers. We are good helpers!  It's a fun day when Daddy stays home.

Sent from the speedy and small Samsung Galaxy S III Mini.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Braska! You are a wonderful big sis! Love ya, PaPa Beagle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love the feedback!