Wednesday, August 20, 2014

CT Trip, day 4: Morning news

Just a quick one here, so I don’t forget. 

I got a call back from Dr. M’s nurse at SLCH, and it looks favorable that he would be willing to do the release procedure for B. She’s checking with him, and we have an appointment next week to discuss it with him.  But it looks like it might be doable. That’s good.

I also got a call back from the local organization who does aquatic therapy.  Not as favorable.  I’m kind of bummed about that, but determined to find something.  So we’ll keep searching.  It’s not out of the question with them. It’s just looking improbable that the pieces will fit.

Beyond that, I’m contacting organizations who offer grants, therapy assistance for special circumstances, etc.  Hopeful that we can come up with a combination that works for B’s benefit.

Now, off to Lori’s for visit 3 of 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love the feedback!