Thursday, October 24, 2013

31 for 21: Trip with Coach Katie

Braska reporting: Last week on Friday, Mommy and I took a trip with Coach Katie.  She went with us to talk to a bunch of 6th graders in another town a little far way from here about Down syndrome.  Mommy talked to 6 classes of them… she said the same thing every time and they watched a video.  Coach Katie talked, too. She told a little about my cheer squad that I was on last year. 

accawareness1

After we talked, we went and had some lunch with the teachers. One of them is Mommy’s friend from a long time ago.  Me and Katie took some silly pictures, too.  Well, mostly I was silly…

braskakatie1braskakatie2braskakatie3

It was fun day.  This is our second year to go down there and talk to the kids. And we’ll probably go next year, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love the feedback!