Sunday, October 13, 2013

40th birthday party pics

The party Friday night was really nice.  Trendy location, yummy food, great music playlist, family and friends to laugh with.  There was a little karaoke (my fave…livin’ on a prayer…totally took me back), and as my kids were the only kids there (and they left early) they enjoyed getting lots of attention and dancing with anyone willing.
birthday-candle 
birthday-cheesecakeskaraoke-rach

birthdaytable-daviskrlrbirthdaytable-mordendaddygirlsdance1daddygirlsdance2grammyrachgirls-dance

It was a bit sad that many couples were out of town or ended up with sick kids at the last minute.  No fun that they weren’t there… some were appropriately bummed.
daddykinlee-grouchface

But for the crowd who came and celebrated with me, thanks!!!  It was a great time! We should do it regularly, I say!

3 comments:

  1. Loved hearing you sing again. It has been a long time. Very nice party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great time! Did you tape the "sisters' duet?" Would have loved to hear that! Great pictures, too! So glad you had a great time!

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love the feedback!